Our people stories
OUR PEOPLE STORIES
We have created a culture of openness, transparency and integrity where all of our people can make a difference.
• Collaboration: ask for help, give help – we work well together
• Leadership: have courage and inspire others – we challenge each other to be the best we can be
• Excellence: find a better way every time – we never get complacent
• Agility: think broadly, act quickly – we thrive in change
• Respect: listen and understand, be forthright – we create honest relationships
• Responsibility: use influence wisely with integrity – we own our actions
As well as a distinctive global culture, we have developed six core principles, known as our CLEARR values. These values underpin our culture and how we do business – they are embedded throughout our business and set the parameters of how our people behave with their colleagues, clients and the world at large.
Below are a few stories from our people and how they live out our values everyday.
Harry Roberts, Recovery & Reorganisation Senior Associate
"I get the opportunity to meet people from many different and interesting backgrounds as well as travelling between Guernsey and Jersey."